Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where Wintergrasp is Broken

I transferred a few toons to one account and to Area 52 (which is like the Canal St. of horde servers) and got back into pvp. Not in that order, to be honest. I went to Area 52 for the pve, for the pug raiding, for the AH, for the usual benefits of a fucking massive population. But the pvp was so much easier than on BG9 that I started having fun again. Somehow, the level of competition doesn't detract in anyway from my satisfaction. Zat and I charge out with the OP comp of disc/boomkin and literally just skillfall two ungeared melees before I've cast my first shield... and it's fun! I am, in that way, a tool.

So I will be talking about our pvp climb up 2s and 3s (1550 and 1200 atm) and trying to make some videos w/ skype chat just for fun.

Oh, and Area 52's WG is dumb as shit. 1 alliance vs 80 horde, just standing in his spawn point, invincible, while people duel each other in catapults to complete their quests and everyone else spawn camps the bridge guards. It really is simply a chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment