Thursday, July 2, 2009

The B-team

The rogue that rolls in my lvl 80 team is more like a pet than a 4th toon. He puts out a little more dps in his current gear/macros than the barov peasant caller. I know it's entirely my fault but I just don't care. He occassionally stuns, occassionally comes up big, mostly takes damage I don't feel like healing or runs off to aggro another group mid-boss battle. So, i'm leveling up some ranged dps to take his place and that 5th slot. Without further ado, the B-team:



These guys are really growing on me. The group make up is a druid tank, pally healer, mage, lock, and hunter. Good gear distribution, decent dps numbers (I'll put up their next wws report for any curious), and some decent flexibility. I could easily switch the pally and druid's roles but that's what my alliance side team is and I wanted something different for these guys. They're 66 right now and just plowed through Auchenai Crypts with probably 4-5 wipes. Every time I enter an instance, I like to go in cold. It's been eons since I've run these BC dungeons and I wasn't tanking, so I really don't know most of the encounters at all, let alone the fact that these fuckers are going to mind control my druid and consequently break all my macros. My cleanse macro is:

/assist [target=thebôss, exists, nodead]
/cast Cleanse

or something like that.. from memory. Anyway, I'm surprised that targeting breaks when I get MC'd. It doesn't have [harm] or any condition like that in it. But I simplified it down for now to just be /target thebôss; /cast Cleanse, and that fixed things temporarily.

Will post more later, going to the grove to read in the sun a bit. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment