Friday, July 10, 2009

Opening the Dark Portal for old time's sake


I've been questing in Howling Fjord but I hit that multiboxer-wall where I only had drop quests and was getting a little burnt out. So, just for kicks, I decided to wander back to CoT and do BM. The experience wasn't great, of course. I was hoping it would be but I only did 4% of a level I think. But it was good practice with my new keys and fun as hell. Of course, I'm probably overgeared for it, with a few northrend greens already, and I wasn't on heroic (no rep yet), so I really have no excuse if I can't do this place.

But it did take me back... I love visiting old instance. They always remind me of other people. When my guild of 4 started doing lvl 70 instances back in early BC days, we always had to pick up a 5th. We befriended these two guys, bosaloco and gargoth, and one of them always rolled with us. They were pros, real nice, and just easy going. According to the armory, neither has leveled those particular toons past 70 so I guess they quit like all of us do at some point. But waltzing in to BM just now reminded me of some good fuckin times with the guildies and those two. Hope you guys are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment