Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Quick Druid Comment

I've been having a weird issue with aggro running the b-team. If I accidentally pally pull a group, they will rush my mage. No one has done a thing yet and he's not the lowest level on the team. I just can't figure it out.

But I'm having less difficulty tanking with the druid. I just have to let aggro build a little more than with other tanks, which in turn gets me the early rage I need for my swipe-fest. But my god a druid can take a beating like no other. The first boss in the crypts was a bitch because I needed to do so much individual moving of the team when his 'gaze' turned on one of them. But then I just let everyone die except the tank and healer and calmly dropped the boss. What a tank. Just awesome.

He also dropped the upgraded lightforge headpiece for my pally, who is really coming together. I think he's gotten every drop he could, so far.

With the team at 66, so close to 67, I can't decide if I should quest in blade's edge or just do a few more runs.

In unrelated news, I started Breaking Bad and I haven't loved a show this quickly since the wire or arrested development. Actually, sometimes it seems like a combo of those two.

No comments:

Post a Comment