Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The C-team RISES!

ooooooh snap! I brought out the c-team today. I guess I'm just an alt-junky. Yesterday, I gave some love to the 80s and finished off a good chunk of Icecrown. I haven't touched the b-team for a few days. I just don't feel like doing the beginning of Northrend again so soon. And this game is all about having fun so I don't sweat it: I just wander off and do whatever strikes me as entertaining at the time.

So, I got the c-team (DK tank, Resto Shaman, Ele Shaman, Frost Mage, and BM Hunter) together. Their armor was entirely red which reminded me that I'd quit playing them because they'd failed so completely and miserably against Nazan (I think). But I fixed them, started questing, and quickly discovered that, like all my teams, this one is fucking good. By the end of the day, they ranged between 62-64, cleared Slave Pens, and were rolling through Underbog before I realized I was about to burn my ragu (which is such a sick recipe.. like an epic drop of a fucking ragu recipe).

I was looking over my 10-man team. I want to get the c-team up to 70 so I can really take a perfect team to 80 (I'm not sure the b-team is perfect.. I might sub out a mage for a shaman or a hunter for a balance druid). After that, I'd guess in a few weeks, I will have 8-10 80s and will really have to put my money where my mouth is. Should I just keep a nimble team of 5 and group up with a pug for 10-man content or should I bite the bullet, get 5 more accounts, and see where this demon lies?

I think we all know how this is going to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment